- 20 Reasons To Think Twice About Aborting A Baby With Anencephaly
Websites for Family & Friends:
- 6 Tips For Talking With Parents Who Have Lost A Child
- What Family & Friends Can Do
- What I Need
- Van Scivers’ Prayers & Needs Blogpost & How You Can Help
- A Gift Of Time by Amy Kuebelbeck and Deborah Davis – this book is a helpful practical guide for parents and caregivers of families who choose to carry babies who know their life will be brief.
- Holding On To Hope by Nancy Guthrie – a book on suffering that goes straight to the heart of God. Her one year devotional is also wonderful
- Safe In The Arms Of God by John MacArthur – a helpful book to give the Christian confidence from Scripture that their child is in fact in heaven.
- www.stillbirthday.com – “A Pregnancy Loss Is Still A Birthday” – a website full of helpful information for all types of pregnancy and infant loss
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep – Providing the gift of remembrance photography for parents suffering the loss of a baby